Our brackets are run weekly to keep payout times as fast as possible since some of our tournaments run longer than one week. Brackets start on Sundays at 12:01 a.m. PST and end on Saturdays at 11:59 p.m. PST. For example, if you select a contest that runs for 3 weeks and the date you select is two weeks from now, your brackets will be from that week as well.
Articles in this section
- What is a bracket?
- How do XBowling brackets work?
- How much does each bracket cost?
- What is the payout structure for brackets?
- Why are the start and end dates for my brackets different than the contest I registered for?
- How many brackets can I enter at one time?
- How are brackets paired up?
- How can I check on the status of my brackets?
- Can I see who I'm bowling against?
- Can brackets get canceled?