You can use one night's league scores to enter as many contests as you want. Register for the events of your choosing (prior to bowling). If you're tracking your scores using the app, tap Enter XBowling from the game registration screen and select each contest for which you're using that night's scores. When you're done bowling, go to My Contests from the Action lobby, and tap Submit Scores for each contest and enter the information as prompted.
Articles in this section
- What is XBowling?
- How do I enter contests?
- Why should I choose XBowling?
- Where can I see contests I've entered?
- What browsers are supported by XBowling?
- What is Multi Contest and How Does it Work?
- Can I withdraw an entry from a contest?
- What happens if all the spots are not filled in a contest?
- Who do I play against?