Brackets start with 8 bowlers paired into four groups. After the first round, the 4 bowlers with the winning scores move on to the next round. After round two, each bowler with the higher score in their bracket pairing moves on to the final bracket level. The remaining two bowlers bowl against each other in a final round. The bowler with the highest third game receives first place money and the runner-up receives second place money.
Articles in this section
- What is a bracket?
- How do XBowling brackets work?
- How much does each bracket cost?
- What is the payout structure for brackets?
- Why are the start and end dates for my brackets different than the contest I registered for?
- How many brackets can I enter at one time?
- How are brackets paired up?
- How can I check on the status of my brackets?
- Can I see who I'm bowling against?
- Can brackets get canceled?